Please scroll down or click on any title to see what I offer
If Angie is holding your wedding ceremony, you have the option of having me as your wedding photographer.
I offer as much or as little support as you need. You can choose to have some or all of the following, or ask for something you'd like that isn't listed here. The important thing is that I listen to what you need, offer suggestions when appropriate, and help you have the perfect record of your day.
As a starting place you can choose from some or all of the following -
- Photographs before the wedding ceremony - you getting ready and or your family and friends arriving
- Photographs during the wedding ceremony of the unique detail - if you're having family take part or are choosing to have rituals, photographs during the ceremony could be important to you
- Photographs during the wedding ceremony - of your arrival, your vows, your ring exchange, the kiss after the pronouncement, going back down the aisle
- Photographs after the wedding ceremony - of you with family and friends, perhaps an entire group shot, natural shots of the celebrations
- Photographs after the wedding ceremony - of you cutting the cake, throwing the bouquet, the first dance, speeches
"Angie and Will were both so helpful, kind and organised that everything went smoothly and we kept calm (ish!). They made sure we'd thought of everything, and all the questions and advice were brilliant, to help ensure we had exactly what we wanted, and great fun on the day." Kirstie and Jon
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHS TO SUIT ALL BUDGETS AND NEEDS
Some couples want me all day and into the evening. I take photos from them both getting ready, right through to the first dance at the wedding reception.
Other couples have me for half an hour before the ceremony, half an hour afterwards, and during the ceremony.
You choose the focus of your wedding photographs.
"What to say about Will . . . what a fun loving guy, with creative ideas for our wedding photos. I fell in love instantly! (well, you know what I mean now I'm a married woman!) I'm a girl who hates having photos taken, but I didn't even know he was there. And when I did he made me laugh and put me at ease - with the help of his kilt. We were astounded by the quality and variety of the photos Will took - he provided a very professional service and greatly added to the memories of our special day." Sharon Fyfe
INCLUDED IN ALL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES
I must take the time needed to set up on the day and check the location and lighting.
As soon as I can I'll get your password protected photo gallery up for you online, and then once I've checked all your photographs, I'll send them to you on a memory stick, so you can get copies, make a book, email them - you can have them to do whatever you'd like with them.
"Will took fantastic photographs making the most of all our surroundings - we appreciated his warmth and friendliness, his sense of fun, his eye for a good shot and his flexibility. He wanted for us whatever we wanted for ourselves, and was happy to give us all our photographs on a memory stick for us to make whatever prints we wanted - we appreciated there was no pressure to have something we didn't want. We appreciated how both Angie and Will went out of their way to make sure we had a great day." Diana & Bob Mackay
MAKE UP YOUR OWN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE
In addition to the basic package which is your wedding photographs on a memory stick, you can also choose to have some or all of the following -
- 'Fusion' - a stylish slideshow of your wedding photographs set to 1-3 music tracks of your choice, interspersed with 3-7second film clips - this has become a very popular choice for couples
- A Photo Album - your wedding photographs in a very elegant coffee table book format - another popular choice
- An Audio CD - a digital audio recording of your wedding ceremony
- Video - this is not something I offer as a stand alone, but if you're booking me as your wedding photographer, I can offer you a very simple and elegant film of your ceremony
- An advance visit to your ceremony location together with you
- Angie and I have teamed up to offer an engagement or betrothal package - have a mini ceremony at a ruined castle, beach, river or woods location close to us, and have photos taken of all the fun, then you have a lovely portfolio to choose from ready to make your announcement
"Looking back at the Fusion, my family has cried, my friends have cried, and most of all Martin and I have cried! You captured everything we wanted! Thank you so much. The ceremony was so special to us and meaningful, none of our family/friends had been at a wedding like it." Kayreen
My landline number is 01309 692523
My mobile is 07980 047770
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org